Monday, December 3, 2012

Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner

Remember them?  Someone was always running off a cliff or blowing up from an unseen dynamite trail.

That's how I feel after the weekend.  The reality of our situation is that our first big fee is due when we turn in our profile book.  And our profile book is ninja fighting me everytime I try to sit down with it...okay, not really.  But, it's overwhelming to work on and knowing that once its finished I still have a lot of work to do to get our loan in place, is a little much.  And you know what I do when I have "a little much" to deal with?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  My body shuts down, I'm not hungry, and all I want to do is sleep.  This is apparently my new found way of handling stress? So, I'm sitting down to work on my book and decided to blog first.  I feel a tiny bit better now that everyone knows I'm overwhelmed. It's like having an online pity party, no?

After all that, I have a small update.  Love Basket emailed this morning to set up our phone interview and the earliest availability is next week, with openings all the through the week before Christmas.  Once we settle on a date, I will let everyone know!

Thank you, as always, for all of your support!  The emails, phone calls, and text messages have been a huge blessing and fuel to keep us going!  Please continue to pray for our birth parents.  Unity in their decision to make an adoption plan is #1!  A safe and healthy pregnancy, peace in our household as we wrap up this pre-adoption process, and patience for yours truly as we feel so close....yet so far away.

We love all of you!  Thank you thank you for experiencing this journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment