Friday, October 5, 2012

Two for One

I figured since it's been so long between posts that I would give you something else for today.  I've been working on our Pictorial Essay and thought I would share a sneak peak.  This is page two.  I'm planning a similiar set of pages for myself, and then pictures of us together and some of Jovi.  The whole project should be no more than 20 images.  That's going to be tough with these great photos I have from Jennifer Jayne Photography!  But, it can be done!  Working on this project has me super excited for our profile book for Birth Mothers to view!

This is a screen shot, so the black on the sides won't be part of this page.  The images on this page are all by Jennifer Jayne Photography and the verse in the corner was created by my artsy-tartsy graphic designer BFF, Nicole Koller.  Oh, and the cute boy...he is courtesy of Greg and Debbie Lewis. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment