Friday, August 17, 2012

God Speed!

Our Packet I Application was received yesterday!  We were told the approval process can take about two weeks depending on a few variables. However, I received an email today, less than 24 hours from our applications arrival and WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!  Praise God!  I didn't expect it to happen SO fast. I've had a feeling since the beginning that our whole process won't take long, but I've been prepping for the opposite regardless. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!!

Adam was my first phone call and is just as excited as I am. I'm at work and can't sit still. Thank you, Jesus for my iPhone that allows me to blog from anywhere!!

Today's mail had already been picked up by the time our packet was approved, but Packet II is already in the outgoing mail slot at the agency office and will be on its way here first thing Monday morning!!

My weekend will consist of finding an agency for our home study!  I was referred to two more places this week, so I will need to pick one now and call for details. As soon as I know what the home study consists of, I will let everyone know. Interviews are involved, but I don't know much more than that.  Packet II can't get here fast enough!

Thank you, Jesus, for such a quick response!!!  Please keep guiding our steps and the hands of our agencies. Keep our birth parents safe, at peace, in agreement, and protect our precious Baby with your mighty hand!

Thank you to all of our friends and family for your prayers, support, and excitement!  We appreciate every one of you!

Have a fabulous afternoon!

2 comments: